Come join us on Saturday, August 25 for a beautiful end-of-summer training ride from NYC to Nyack/Congers, NY. This is your chance to get a taste of what’s to come in September—complete with Crew-staffed rest and lunch stops! After the ride, stick around with friends old and new for the post-ride celebratory happy hour at the 79 Street Boat Basin!
Start Location: 79th Street Boat Basin
Address: West 79 Street at Hudson River Greenway
Transportation: 1 or 2 Subway, Enter Riverside Drive from 72 Street or 79 Street
Mileage: ~60 mile round-trip w/opportunity for an additional 12-mile extension
Route: Ride With GPS Link to come, round-trip to West Nyack/Congers
- 7:45 a.m. – Join us for a pre-arrival Fix-a-Flat session or Fundraising Speed-Chat over coffee
- 8:00 a.m. – Arrival
- 8:30 a.m. – Depart for route
- 4-5 p.m.- Rough finish times
- 5-8 p.m. – Happy hour at Boat Basin
What will we provide?
- Pre-ride Fix-a-Flat session and Speed Fundraising Chat
- Crew staffed rest stops
- Snacks, water, Gatorade
- Delicious lunch
- Support number
- Volunteer ride leads and caboose
- Post-ride happy hour space at Boat Basin (discounted cash bar)
What should you bring?
- (2) Pre-filled water bottles (1 water, 1 Gatorade)*
- (2) Spare tubes, pump or CO2 cartridges, multitool
- ID & money
*Note that we will not have official Bike Techs for Ride Preview Day, and while we do for C4C in September, you should always have these items on you.