Meeting Time & Location: 7:30 a.m. at 359 Fort Washington Avenue
Training Ride Leader: Da
Training Ride Leader Cell: 917.385.3564
Mileage: 4 to 90 miles
Degree of Difficulty: Medium
Route Map: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/27957597
Extended Route Map: www.ridewithgps.com/
- up 9W cross Bear Mountain Bridge, ride to Peekskill – lunch at Taco Dive Bar, MetroNorth home.
- 45 Mile Extension Option:
- If you’d like you can continue the ride down the east side of the Hudson all the way to Manhattan, extending the above 45-mile ride into a 90-plus-mile ride.
- About half of the extension ride is along lovely paved rail trail, with one monster hill (up).
- Extension Map: www.ridewithgps.com/
- Please remember to bring extra tubes and supplies on the ride
- 3 hours 30 minutes of riding time at 16 mph, 30 minutes of breaks – arrive at Taco Dive Bar by 11:30 a.m. – Train home from Peekskill at 1:31 p.m. – at Harlem 125 by 2:31 p.m.
- BRING A HELMET
- Bring ID, & Money for Incidentals
- A waiver will be filled out upon arrival
- Don’t forget a snack and two water bottles (one water bottle another of Gatorade)
- Wear sunscreen!